“Dream big. Develop the passion or follow your passion to write your own destiny.”
If above verbatim sounds very fascinating and exciting, then just imagine how the program would be. Yes, you have got it. Baroda Management Association (BMA) is organizing a very special program for youth, under the aegis of ‘Igniting Minds – Young India (IMYI)’.
The organizing committee of IMYI has selected very elite and popular speakers for you. They did their job. Now, it’s your turn to grab the opportunity. After all, you also want to pursue your passion.
Speakers and Guests:
- Padmashree Dr M H Mehta: Chairman of Gujarat Life Sciences
- Ankit Fadia: An ethical hacker and Global IT-security consultant.
- Avi Sabavala: A management consultant by profession, a naturalist by passion and president of Vadodara Chamber of Commerce and Industries (VCCI).
- Geeta Goradia: Managing Director of Jewel Group and President of FGI.
- Jay Vasavada: Popular Author and Columnist of Gujarat.
- M A Baraiya: Deputy President – HR & Admin of Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd. and JMC Projects (India) Ltd.
- Nirmal Kumar: IIM-A gradaute, Founder of 'G Auto'.
- Ravi Sharma: CEO of Adani Power Ltd.
- S K Negi: MD of Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited.
- Sheela Bhatt: Indian Writer, Editor of Rediff.com.
- Swami Nikhileshwarananda: Head of Ramakrishna Mission Vadodara Center.
Program Take Away
This program will allow you to change your thought process and broaden your horizons. It will allow you to think the way successful people think. It is the most suited program for college Students, young professionals and young managers who believe in their dreams and would like to change their destiny.
Date: February 13, 2011; Sunday
Time: 8.30 AM to 6.00 PM
Venue: Prof C C Mehta Auditorium, The M S University of Baroda, Sayajigunj, Vadodara.
How can I enroll for this Program?
Call on 0265-2344135 or 2353364 or drop an email to email@example.com. You can also visit Baroda Management Association, Anmol Plaza, 2nd Floor, Jainarayan Prakash Road (Old Padra Road), Vadodara 390015.
What is the Registration Fees Structure?
If you are a BMA Student, you have to just invest ` 250 Only. If you are not a BMA Student you would require to invest ` 650 which includes one Year Free Membership of BMA. If you do not wish to opt for BMA membership you would require to invest only ` 350. BMA Professional Member’s would be charged ` 1000 and Other Professionals Only ` 1250.
Grab the opportunity to open a new exciting chapter of your life.